Time out

Friday 4 October 2013

I really think it is starting to feel like autumn this week. It's dark by the time I eventually get home from work and all I want to do is snuggle up in my PJ's. On that note - here is a post on what would make my perfect autumn night in!


You simply can't have a cosy night in without a burning fire and cuddly slippers. These slipper boots are from Matalan and I have a feeling I may buy these to replace my tatty old ones that I currently have.Cold nights in should always include comfort food, and my ultimate 'sit in front of the tv and do a whole lot of nothing' food is...m&m's. I will happily sit and eat them all evening - and I quite often do. Going on from these tasty morsels, what better way to eat them than in front of a rom-com? I haven't yet seen I give it a year, but I have ordered it ready for when I finally get around to having a night to myself. Painting my nails is one of the first things I think about doing when I have time to spare. I am obsessed with nail art and it is very rare that you'll spot me with just one plain ol' colour on. I don't actually have any clue what brand these are (the image is from google) but I thought it looked cool, and I wasn't going to waste any of my colours re-creating it!
What items make the perfect night in for you?

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment