Birthday gift round up

Monday 21 October 2013

Hey guys, so it was my birthday on Thursday and I felt thoroughly spoilt so I thought I'd share a quick round up of the presents I received.

A brand spanking new set of Zoeva brushes courtesy of my sister Lauren, I love the case too. Can't wait to start using these.
This gorgeous black bag is from my mum and I think it is beautiful. Probably the nicest bag I own and I will use it everyday.

The new Nina Ricci perfume was a present from Jake. A very pretty bottle to go with a gorgeous fruity smell.

There's not a whole lot to say about the next two... I love Hotel Chocolat and I have certainly eaten my fair share of their chocolate since I worked there a few years ago. I love Philosophy and I love honey buns, winning combo right there.

A very soft fluffy jumper from TK Maxx will certainly get it's wear this winter, along with these two very warm snoods. The mink coloured is from Accessorize and the cream is from River Island.

A pandora cupcake charm suits me perfectly and will be added to my little selection on my leather charm bracelet. The sparkly earrings and the big statement floral necklace are both from Topshop and were gifts from the office. I have worn the earrings every day since and can't wait to wear the necklace with big plain jumpers. The aztecy/tribally gold statement necklace was from my mumma and she got it from Miss Selfridge, another necklace that will be a well loved member of the group.

That's my round up of gifts, and I am very happy and grateful for each one. Everyone knows me so so well. I haven't put links to the items as I find it a little rude to hunt down the items online but I have given the stores they are from and if you're interested in any of them then I'm sure they will all be super easy to find.

I had a lovely birthday but now I can't wait to start thinking about christmas.

 

Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment