Fluffy jumpsuits

Tuesday 29 October 2013

I picked this jumpsuit up for my birthday a couple of weeks ago with the determination to wear it more than once. Is it just me or does it feel really different to wear a jumpsuit during the day than at night? Either way I took the plunge and wore it. Paired with this fluffy jumper from Matalan and my cute sneakery high top things. I think it makes a pretty cool casual look without looking like I'm heading to the gym!

The pattern is pretty out there so I kept the jewellery simple. My rose gold watch and some mix and match rings from my sisters room finish off my OOTD.

Oh and of course I am rocking some pretty cool nail varnish. This particular one is from Barry M and is a new textured effect polish (feels a little like sand). I'm sure you guys gave noticed my love for nail art...and if you haven't then you should really head on over to my Instagram! This gorgeous sparkly purple/gold is an easy way out if you don't have the time (or the patience) for anything too bananas!


Megan xo

 

2 comments: